Monday, May 4, 2009

holiday = bored ????

During assignment time, i am always hope that can get a break time(break at least few days) but during exam time or nearby Exam, i will just hope that try to stop for the examination or else just start for the holiday. And now i am during this holidays, i am like feel soulless and hollow or void of my body. Erm..... Since i am really fat a lot, also plan for jogging to keeping my self fit. So far, in this week of holiday i had never do that. I just don't know what suppose to do. I wish to go Pangkok, Jungle, any Cave.. cave... erm... also hope can join any pastry or cookery classes. At least it will help me to SPENT my time. Actually im a person that like to be bored, i think consider as usual or use to be bored. So unexpected that i am nott weird any more, i felt that boring at home and wish can get something to do, something that are meaningful and helpfull too. I wish to travel, but no money >.<, so what should i do, now are left two more weeks, even i am asking for part time also can not get those job so sudden. haiz...... so bad ....... i dun like holiday any more ! T.T

1 comment:

漫月 said...

Now, i wish to have 3 weeks holiday like you la,so i can do whatever i want, but i only have 1 week holiday...
Ur BIG BRO (Rooney) wanna date you on Friday, but he doesn't tell me the exact time, try to contact him and see what he wants to inform you!